Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Normal Woody Harrelson

Have I told you that I'm going to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games? Because of course I am. Have I told you that I'm dressing up as Effie Trinket? Because why wouldn't I? And have I told you that I'm making my husband dress up too? It's only rational. When I was first putting my costume together he had not yet begun reading the books and asked if Effie had a counterpart. I told him Haymitch was the closest thing she had to a counterpart. Later, when he'd gotten into the first book this happened:

Buddy Holly: Did you suggest that I go as Haymitch?
Me: What?
Buddy Holly: For the movie, did you suggest that I go as the drunkard?
Me: No, no, no. You asked if Effie had a counterpart, which Haymitch is the closest thing to. I did not suggest you go as drunk Woody Harrelson. Which is pretty much normal Woody Harrelson.

He'll probably go as Haymitch. There will probably be pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment